Blogs > Lions Lowdown

One thing you can count on with the Detroit Lions is that they are never, ever boring. Follow the latest news including injuries, roster moves and more here daily from Oakland Press beat writer Paula Pasche. Plus you'll find regular commentary about the team.

2/04/2014

Check out transcript of latest chat on Detroit Lions


Never a dull moment in the NFL. If you missed my live chat today (Thursday), check out the transcript here. Much discussion on whether Lions should draft cornerback or wide receiver with first-round pick. Also plenty of talk on current players and what their future may hold. Join me at 3 p.m. next Thursday for my next live chat. Also, follow me on Twitter @PaulaPasche, read my stories at TheOaklandPress.com and check out my blogs at OPLions.blogspot.com. 




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should SUH be traded???

3:02 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home