Blogs > Lions Lowdown

One thing you can count on with the Detroit Lions is that they are never, ever boring. Follow the latest news including injuries, roster moves and more here daily from Oakland Press beat writer Paula Pasche. Plus you'll find regular commentary about the team.

10/11/2012

Count the cliches, courtesy of Lions' Ndamukong Suh


Ndamukong Suh, Detroit Lions defensive tackle, was asked if he thinks the team needs to ratchet up its emotional level at Philadelphia on Sunday: 

“I’ve never been a guy who’s been a rah-rah guy, I’ve been a guy consistent in my approach to the game, I’d like to keep it that way. I don’t want to get too high, I don’t want to get too low. Understand got to take it week by week, game by game. Some games may, I don’t know why for some people, may be harder to get up for than some other games. You’re in a blessed position and should be excited to step on the football field every Sunday.’’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home