Five things Lions need to improve for Sunday
The Lions have to put the Calvin Play behind them. Here are five things they need to concentrate on this week while preparing to play the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.
1. Forget about it. Yes, it was a travesty. It’s over.
2. Get back to work on the run game. No team wins NFL games by rushing for 20 net yards.
3. Find a way to get the ball to Calvin Johnson more often. Shaun Hill has the arm to throw a 25-yard touchdown pass, now come up with a plan.
4. The offensive line always want to keep the quarterback on his feet. Matthew Stafford will likely be out at least a few weeks. Lions can’t afford to lose Hill too.
5. Defensive line was impressive against Bears and must maintain that intensity.
(Follow me on Twitter @PaulaPasche.)
Labels: Detroit Lions