Detroit Lions — Five reasons it's still good to have Megatron
- He looked healthy in OTAs and minicamp. Diving for balls and rarely missing one that was thrown his way. He didn’t resemble the guy who struggle with a wonky ankle most of last season. And, by the way, he still had 1,077 receiving yards and eight touchdowns in 13 games in 2014.
- Like everyone else on offense, he’s more comfortable with the language and the routes of the new offense heading into season two.
- This season the goal is to allow Matthew Stafford to go deep down-field more and Johnson is the perfect target.
- He may be one of the best in the league but is humble enough to know he can still improve. He will be one of the beneficiaries of the addition of Lance Moore who knows this offense from playing in it with the New Orleans Saints.
- Calvin Johnson just wants to win and he’s willing to do whatever it takes to make that happen.