The five most memorable moments from the Lions first eight games. Some good, some not ...
1. Matthew Stafford’s goal-line sneak to win the game against the Cowboys and boost the Lions' record to 5-3 before the bye week.
2. Calvin Johnson’s 329 yards — every one of them — against Dallas.
3. Reggie Bush’s first game with the Lions. In the season opener against the Vikings he had 101 receiving yards and 90 rushing. If there were any questions about whether he would be a good fit, they were answered on the opening Sunday.
4. Joe Fauria’s three touchdowns in the win over the Cleveland Browns. An undrafted rookie tight end who could score TDs and dance too. An amazing effort.
5. Sam Martin’s shanked punt which allowed the Bengals to come back and score a field goal to win the game with time running off the clock. The loss was not all Martin’s fault, there were plenty of mistakes by others, but his shank is what sticks in the mind.