5 things Lions must do to beat Dolphins
If the Lions want to start a road winning streak, here are five things they must accomplish to beat the Dolphins.
1. Give the ball to Maurice Morris, open up the holes and let him run. This is why the Lions have won two straight, keep it going.
2. The offensive line has been solid most of the year, but they were really fired up last week. They need to play with the same intensity.
3. Again the defense will be counting on the line to apply pressure on quarterback Chad Henne. This is even more crucial with the injuries on the back end. S Louis Delmas is doubtful due to a concussion.
4. The Dolphins count on their defense (ranked fourth in NFL) to win because their offense can’t score points (239 all season). Only the Panthers have scored less with 183.
5. Lions again must keep turnovers to a minimum.
Prediction: Lions 28, Dolphins 10