Blogs > Lions Lowdown

One thing you can count on with the Detroit Lions is that they are never, ever boring. Follow the latest news including injuries, roster moves and more here daily from Oakland Press beat writer Paula Pasche. Plus you'll find regular commentary about the team.

7/31/2009

Ba-da-boom

  Jim Schwartz displays his sense of humor now and then which is a good thing.
   At his press conference this morning he talked about meeting with Tigers manager Jim Leyland who chain-smokes Marlboros.
  “After an hour with him I thought I could get in on the class-action suit against the tobacco companies, I might have a couple black spots (pointing to his chest). He was very, very gracious with me. ... To hear advice from a guy like Jim Leyland and his perspective on things not only in this city, but in the business, you take everything,’’ Schwartz said.
— PAULA PASCHE

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for all your efforts in this It is very interesting Blog ...
I believe there are many people who feel like I read this article!
I hope you continue to have articles like this to share with everyone!
online slots

1:52 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home